We are very aware of the need for affordable mental health treatment in the Boston area and have developed a model that offers affordable choices.
The fee for our clinicians, all of whom specialize in EFT and other disciplines, range from $200 to $220 for a 60-minute session.
- All Staff are out of network providers. If, however you have a POS or PPO plan, you can get reimbursement according to the terms of your plan. Check with your insurance company. If you have access to 'out of network' coverage, your insurance company will reimburse a percentage of costs, after you have reached your deductible (if you have one).
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Does my plan cover family therapy? (Note that couple therapy is considered family therapy.)
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted.
Forty-eight (weekday) hours' notice is required to cancel a scheduled appointment. In cases of less than 48 hours' notice of a cancellation, or of a missed appointment, a client will be required to pay the full cost of the missed session. This policy may be re-considered in cases of emergency.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? We can contact you to give you additional information. Let us know your contact information: contact me .