We are very aware of the need for affordable mental health treatment in the Boston area and have developed a model that offers affordable choices.
The fee for our clinicians, all of whom specialize in EFT and other disciplines, is $220 for a 60-minute session.
- All Staff are out-of-network providers. If, however you have a POS or PPO plan, you can get reimbursement according to the terms of your plan. Check with your insurance company. If you have access to 'out-of-network' coverage, your insurance company will reimburse a percentage of costs, after you have reached your deductible (if you have one).
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Does my plan cover family therapy? (Note that couple therapy is considered family therapy.)
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted.
Forty-eight (weekday) hours' notice is required to cancel a scheduled appointment. In cases of less than 48 hours' notice of a cancellation, or of a missed appointment, a client will be required to pay the full cost of the missed session. This policy may be re-considered in cases of emergency.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? We can contact you to give you additional information. Let us know your contact information: contact me .